1. What is the Nete Community?
Nete Community is a loyalty program that allows you to both earn and redeem points for exciting discounts. Signing up is free!
2. How can I be a part of the Nete Community?
If you have an existing account on Nete.in you’re already in. If not, you can always create an account now.
3. How do I log into my account?
You can log into your account by using your email address and password, the same one used to create your account.
4. How do I earn Nete loyalty points?
You can earn points by 1. signing up for the Nete rewards program, 2. completing your profile and 3. referring a friend (when they make a purchase with us).
For every INR 1 spent on Nete.in, you earn 1 point.
That’s not all - you can earn your points in a lot more ways; check them out on the Rewards Page.
Note - points earned are based on your purchase amount alone; and exclude discounts, use of gift cards, store credit and shipping fees.
5. How do I view my point balance?
You can check your point history, activity and balance on the Rewards History tab after logging into your account.
6. What can I do with my Nete Reward points?
Head over to your Rewards Page where you'll see a list of rewards for redemption based on the points you've accumulated. Choose your reward, redeem it and use it when you checkout with your next order on Nete.in :)
To use your coupon code you need to have a minimum cart value, which is different for every reward. Please find below the minimum cart value required to use a reward -
INR 750 off - cart value INR 7500+
INR 1000 off - cart value INR 10000+
INR 1500 off - cart value INR 15000+
10% off - cart value INR 10000+
referral code - cart value INR 5000+
Note - the discount code received by redeeming points will expire within 1 month.
7. Can I use my points during checkout to redeem ?
You won’t be able to redeem your points directly at checkout, you'll need to head over to your Rewards Page, where you’ll get a promo code that can then be used at checkout.
8. Will my points be deducted if I return my order?
Your points will not be deducted if your order is returned for a store credit. However, no points are earned using a store credit.
9. Can I combine points from multiple accounts into a single account?
Your points are non-transferable and can't be combined from different accounts.
10. Will my Nete Reward points expire?
Your points will expire after 3 months of inactivity. For example, you've earned 300 points on 05.07.22, if there is no activity in your account for 90 days from then, your points will expire. Expiration for this case will be on 05.10.22.
Find out more about the status of your points on the Rewards Page.
11. When will I receive my points?
Your points will be automatically added to your account once the order is confirmed and payment has been received.
12. How does the birthday discount work?
A birthday discount will be initiated only if the date is updated at least 30 days prior to your birthday. In case, your birthday falls within the 30 days of adding updated your birthdate, your reward will be delayed by 30 days from the date of entry. Please note your birthday discount will be issued on your birthday and not when the birthdate is entered. The discount is valid for one month.
13. Can I return a coupon once redeemed?
A redeemed coupon cannot be returned and can be used only once.
14. I completed an activity but didn’t earn my points. Who can I contact?
You can write to us at email@example.com with your account email and the details of your activity. Screenshots are always helpful!
15. How do I change or update my personal details ?
You can update your personal details in the My Profile section.
16. I have a suggestion for the Nete Rewards program. Who can I contact?
We love hearing from you! You can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. How do I leave the Nete Rewards program?
We are sad to see you leave. If you'd like to opt out, you can write to us at email@example.com and we will remove your account from the program. Please note, you can always leave the program and still be our customer.
18. What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
We’d love to have you back. Unfortunately though, your previous points will be lost. You’ll have to start earning them again.
19. How will my personal information be used?