A Curated Online Fashion Store - Women, Men & Kids
Nete (pronounced as Netty) is an acronym for Not Everything To Everyone. Nete.in is an address where shoppers have everything filtered, it’s not every item from every designer and nor is it every designer. We curate a mix of young Indie labels from across India. Drawing inspiration from the details of everyday living and all that surrounds us, designs that appeal to one’s intelligence, creativity and individuality. You can explore consciously crafted clothing, artisanal accessories and homewares for sustainable living.
Nete.in has been created for the avid shopper (age 24-55) au courant with trends and fashion, who appreciate style, skill and art. It puts together an esoteric collection, lateral and unique; one that will be a mix for an upbeat and obscure side of an individual. Nete’s innate sense of style features a playful juxtaposition between classics, glamorous movie star, urban street style and casual hipster.
In addition to the above, Nete.in heavily supports Slow Made, Fair Trade, Organic Clothing, Conscious Consumption, Handmade, Sustainable Fashion, Up-cycling and Recycling.
Follow us online to keep up to date with our latest collections and collaborations and get ready to fall in love with everything Nete!
Like us on Facebook
Browse our sharpest Pins
View our snapshots on Instagram
Artistic and individual expression, fashion and style, utility and commerce come together to form a single body of scientific thought. - NETE.IN
Nete was born in 2013 at a time when e-commerce in India and sustainable fashion was at a nascent stage. Today with the rise of sustainable, conscious and eco-friendly brands, it has never been easier to find just what you’re looking for - a carefully curated product range, fit for all seasons, making sure it’s unique just like you! We work with slow fashion brands with similar and complementary values, aesthetics and principals. We ask the right questions before stocking a new collection or on-boarding a new designer. Each time you shop with Nete, we make sure your order is carefully vetted before dispatch. Our sustainable brands work with artisans from across India from small towns and villages of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Manipur and many more. Working together with principals of Slow Fashion, Fair Trade, Zero Waste, Slow Consumption and Sustainability. Our homegrown designers handcraft pieces using materials that are not only sustainable, they can be recycled and up-cycled, ethically sourced and some even Peta-approved. Innovative materials include -
1. Econyl - Econyl regenerated nylon is a product introduced in 2011 by Aquafil. It is made entirely from ocean and landfill waste, such as industrial plastic, fabric scraps from clothing manufacturing companies, old carpets and "ghost nets”.
2. Tencel - Lyocell, originally trademarked in 1982 as Tencel, is a form of regenerated cellulose. It consists of cellulose fibers, made from dissolving pulp and then reconstituting it by dry jet-wet spinning. The fiber is used to make textiles for clothing and other purposes.
3. Hemp - Hemp is a botanical class of Cannabis sativa cultivars grown specifically for industrial or medicinal use. It was one of the first plants to be spun into usable fiber 50,000 years ago. It can be refined into a variety of items, including paper, rope, textiles, clothing and more.
4. Piñatex - A non-biodegradable leather alternative made from cellulose fibres extracted from pineapple leaves, PLA, and petroleum-based resin.
5. Fruit Fibres - Fiber is created from the outer and inner banana peels and citrus juice by-products that would otherwise be thrown away. Hundreds of thousands of tonnes of orange and banana peels find good use as ethereal fabrics perfectly suited to high-quality textiles in fashion.
Other fabrics include meticulously woven organic and pure cotton, handspun and hand woven linen, silk, wool, soy, lotus fibres, etc.
Categories at Nete.in - Womenswear, Menswear, Kids, Home and Gift Cards. We curate edits for your day-to-day and occasionwear. These include - A Study In Blue, White Dresses, Vegan Sandals, Cocktails & Evenings, Holiday Wardrobe, Gender Fluid and more. We ship across India and worldwide. Countries include the Middle East, UK, Spain, Australia, USA, Nigeria, Singapore, Japan, Mauritius, Malaysia and more. We are available on email and WhatsApp to help you Shop Over The Phone making your shopping experience on Nete.in as seamless as possible while elevating your style quotient in an ethical, mindful and sustainable way. Explore the latest trends, most-loved pieces and our best sellers on www.nete.in.
a. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship across India and worldwide. We ship internationally via DHL.
b. How do I know my size?
You can refer to our size chart, listed on every product page, in case you're unsure, you can always reach out to us on email@example.com. We'll be available to assist you within 12-24 hours.
c. When can I expect my order?
All our items are made-to-order. We typically take 7-12 business days to process your order and an additional 1-2 days for shipping within India. For international orders, delivery typically takes 4-5 business days.
d. I need my order earlier than 7-12 business days, is this possible?
Yes, depending on the style, size and the shipping pin and zip code. Please reach out to us on Whats App, Email or on Chat through our website before placing your order. Items on sale or purchased with a discount code cannot be expedited.
e. Do you customise styles?
Yes, we do! However this would depend on the style you'd like to customise along with further details on customisation required.
f. Can I shop over-the-phone?
Of course! You can reach out to us on WhatsApp at +91 98208 24482 or you can email us your phone number and a convenient time for us to call, you'll hear from us soon after.
g. How can I pay?
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Paypal, Cheque Payments, UPI & Bank Deposits.