Econyl®, as known as, Regenerated Nylon - a fabric typically made from abandoned fishing nets fished out of the sea. The world generates 2.01 billion tonnes of waste annually. The fishing gear alone kills around 100,000 animals every year including whales, seals and turtles. Absorbed by the soil and groundwater waste contaminates the land on which we grow food and the water we drink. All the waste created in the oceans kills fish. Econyl is that hero product that is not only using fishing nets but also old carpets and fabric scraps to invent a material that is making the oceans look good one swimsuit at a time.
Now you can make your holiday escape not only looking chic but also consciously and sustainably. Welcome long days at the beach bask in the sun guilt-free in sleek and solid Monokinis and Bikini Sets in bright summer hues along with classic blacks and brilliant blues. Designed for everyone - the one-piece monokinis come with a high round neck + a neatly darted bathing suit to hold well in all the right places. Bikini Sets feature a high waist and low waist made for your comfort and ease of movement. These swimsuits not only make-a-statement, they are constructed keeping performance in mind; meant to stay in place when you’re in the ocean and the pool. They feature adjustable straps for a flexible neckline and torso length with removable padding. The collection is made using playful colours - Coral Pink, Orange, Blue, Navy and Black. With them, comes a limited edition collection of scarves and cover ups.
In need of other beach day essentials? Dive into women’s sandals, holiday bags and our And More collection for bright yellow slides to neutrals nude sandals, visors in eggshell white, taupe and pink, beach bags and more.
You can explore our beach kaftans, oversized cotton shirts and shorts for a bohemian or a nautical vibe.
Frequently Asked Questions -
- How can I know my size? You can refer to our size chart for garment and body measurements. In case you need further assistance you can always reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Are the swimsuits returnable? Yes, you can return them against a store credit within 12 days of receiving your order. Please note, to try on your bathing suit with the hygiene strip on to maintain quality standards. If the same is tampered with, unfortunately it won’t pass our quality checks to qualify for a return.
- Can my swimsuit be customised? Depending on the customisation, we can always check for the same and get back to you. You can write to us on email@example.com. We respond within 1 business day.
- How can I care for my swimsuit? We recommend a gentle hand wash in cold water immediately after use.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes, we ship worldwide. However please note we don’t accept returns on international orders.
- How can I style my swimsuits for a holiday? We’re always available to help you shop on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +91 9820824482. You can reach out to us from Monday to Friday between 11 am until 6 pm and we’ll be oh-so excited to help you plan your looks!
Discover your one-of-a-kind match. Shop swimwear to wear from sunrise to sunset starting at INR 2700.